Hoya Diversifolia Splash
- Ship to USA, CANADA, EUROPE, ASIA and AFRICA
- Legalized with Phytosanitary Certificate (Free Charge)
- Free Shipping if purchase over $500
- Safety Packing with Insulation Cover
Hoya is a plant commonly known as an ornamental plant, because of its unique and beautiful flowers. Hoya plants have general characteristics as epiphytes, namely plants that ride on trees. In general, hoya grows as a vine, but some species do not. Almost all parts of the plant secrete a white or clear sap when injured. There are thin and thick leaves. The shape and size of the leaves are very diverse with prominent vein patterns. In general, the edges of the leaves are straight or wavy.
Hoya Diversifolia Splash
Hoya Diversifolia Splash For Sale
Let’s buy Hoya Diversifolia Splash at AROIDSALE. We can ship plants to USA, ASIA, CANADA and EUROPE. We provide a free Phytosanitary Certificate and will package the plant safely. The photo above is just an example, you will get random plants with sizes and shapes like in the photo (2-4 leaves). Plant delivery does not use soil, but will use sphagnum moss or tissue to keep the roots moist. Please contact us if you want to buy Hoya Diversifolia Splash in wholesale, we will give you the best price and we can help for Hoya Diversifolia Splash care.
The process that will be done after payment :
- First, we will apply for an export permit at the Ministry of Agriculture to get a phytosanitary certificate. Takes 5 – 10 days.
- Second, the Plant Quarantine Agency conducts plant inspections.
- Third, we will pack the plant and make the delivery. Package delivery will take 6 – 7 days to ASIA destinations, 7 – 8 days to USA & CANADA destinations & 8 – 10 days to EUROPEAN destinations.
Terms of Service :
- The seller are in charge of taking care of the phytosanitary certificate. The seller is responsible for inspection in Indonesia. After the package is shipped, all inspections in the destination country are the responsibility of the buyer.
- The buyer is obliged to provide shipping instructions to comply with the regulations of the destination country, if he does not provide instructions then the seller will use the usual standards and the buyer has no right to sue if there is a problem.
- The possibility of damage to the plant and a shipping risk that must be accepted by the buyer.
- If the plant sent is damaged or rotten, a plant replacement will be carried out and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
- All forms of taxes and inspection fees in the destination country are the responsibility of the buyer.
Shipping Policy :
- For the custom clearance process, some countries require taxes to be paid by the buyer. the amount depends on the policy of the destination country. If you don’t pay this tax, the package will be withheld by customs. And this is the buyer’s obligation.
Return and Refund Policy :
- Our top priority if there are damaged plants is to replace new plants, according to the terms and conditions. We provide plants for free with the condition that postage costs are borne by buyer. This is because damage in shipping is part of the risk of buying live plants.
- Must include clear videos and photos when opening the package as proof. Also please take a picture of your Phytosanitary certificate on the box.
- Refund only applies to plants whose conditions are totally damaged (leaves, stems and roots). If it only leaves, we will not refund the plant. Because it is a risk of shipping and is a normal case.