- Can Ship to Worldwide
- Legalized with Phytosanitary Certificate
- Free Shipping if purchase over $600
- Safety Packing with Insulation Cover
- Secure payments with Paypal
Anthurium is a plant from the Araceae family. In the family Araceae, anthurium is the genus with the highest number of species. It is estimated that there are about 1000 species of members of the genus Anthurium. The main attraction of anthurium is its beautiful, unique, and varied leaf shape. The leaves are generally dark green with large prominent veins, so that makes this plant look sturdy but still exudes extraordinary beauty. No wonder this plant has a luxurious and exclusive impression.
Anthurium Jemani is one type of ornamental plant that is still much sought after by fans of ornamental plants. They want to keep this plant at home to beautify their home page because of the stiff and towering leaf shape.
Anthurium Jemani For Sale
Let’s buy Anthurium Jemani at AROIDSALE. We can ship plants to USA, ASIA, CANADA and EUROPE. We provide a free Phytosanitary Certificate and will package the plant safely. The photo above is just an example, you will get random plants with sizes and shapes like in the photo (4-6 leaves). Plant delivery does not use soil, but will use sphagnum moss or tissue to keep the roots moist. Please contact us if you want to buy Anthurium Jemani in wholesale, we will give you the best price and we can help for Anthurium Jemani care.
The process that will be done after payment :
- The first process, we will apply for an export permit at the Ministry of Agriculture to get a phytosanitary certificate. Takes 5 – 10 days.
- The second process, the Plant Quarantine Agency conducts plant inspections.
- The third process, We will pack the plant and make the delivery. Package delivery will take 6 – 7 days to ASIA destinations, 7 – 8 days to USA & CANADA destinations & 8 – 10 days to EUROPEAN destinations.
Terms of Service :
- The seller are in charge of taking care of the phytosanitary certificate. The seller is responsible for inspection in Indonesia. After the package is shipped, all inspections in the destination country are the responsibility of the buyer.
- The buyer is obliged to provide shipping instructions to comply with the regulations of the destination country, if he does not provide instructions then the seller will use the usual standards and the buyer has no right to sue if there is a problem.
- The possibility of damage to the plant and a shipping risk that must be accepted by the buyer.
- If the plant sent is damaged or rotten, a plant replacement will be carried out and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
- All forms of taxes and inspection fees in the destination country are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Regulations that apply in Indonesia for exports are required to apply for an export permit which is a prerequisite for the manufacture of phytosanitary, so buyer have to wait for export permits to come out.
- Every shipment made will be subjected to laboratory examination by the Indonesian Plant Quarantine Agency. So buyer have to wait for the checking to finish.
- The process of applying for an export permit and laboratory checking is about 1-3 weeks.
Shipping Policy :
- For the custom clearance process, some countries require taxes to be paid by the buyer. the amount depends on the policy of the destination country. If you don’t pay this tax, the package will be withheld by customs. And this is the buyer’s obligation.
Return and Refund Policy :
- Our top priority if there are damaged plants is to replace new plants, according to the terms and conditions. We provide plants for free with the condition that postage costs are borne by buyer. This is because damage in shipping is part of the risk of buying live plants.
- Must include clear videos and photos when opening the package as proof. Also please take a picture of your Phytosanitary certificate on the box.
- Refund only applies to plants whose conditions are totally damaged (leaves, stems and roots). If it only leaves, we will not refund the plant. Because it is a risk of shipping and is a normal case.
- If there is a refund agreement, it is a refund on the value of the plant price only. So it does not include shipping cost.
- Buyer do not curse and reproach on social media. If this is done, the refund process will be more difficult and maybe we will not refund.